Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Running Out of Topics

Hi Everyone -

I have been attempting to catch up on our blogs, our Wiki, our BB posts, and I have completely run out of things to talk about. JKG, you always have such fun topics. Why can't I be more like you?

I wonder if this is going to happen in the classroom. Have you ever had those moments where you are literally just done talking? You want silence? As teachers, is this possible? Do we sprint out of the classroom? I think that would be slightly humorous to see a teacher bolt out of a second grade room screaming something about not answering anymore questions about milkweed bugs. Lo and I almost see our Dyad teacher do that every time we are there.

Yikes.

Anyway, I am done with this sad little post. Enjoy your Tuesday off!

No comments: