Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

Haha I saw that last week as well LO. I thought that video was so funny! It is a great way for the kids to understand the issue, but still make it fun and light hearted as well. Lord knows how heavy this election is! I am so ready for those commercials to be off the air...ugh.

Anyway. Happy Halloween! I went into my main placement today to hang out and help with the party. I am so happy that my school celebrates Halloween. It makes me sad when they do a Harvest Festival or something like that. If parents have a problem with the celebration, I just do not see why their kids cannot just go home early. If they have a right to not celebrate it, don't we have a right to celebrate it? Who wins? My teacher had an awesome activity today during the party. One center was decorating frames. She had purple painted wood frames from the craft store and all kinds of stickers, paper, foam shapes, and other Halloween decor to bedazzle the frame. Then she called each child to get their picture in their costumes, and when they were at recess she printed them all and we put them in their frames. They turned out so cute and it is something they can pull out every year and enjoy! Just something fun I saw! Enjoy the night<3

No comments: